Pay per click advertising (PPC) is in trend these days it gives the opportunity to pay for relevant keywords partner websites. That is the top position on the search engine. Ppc marketing increases and delivers instant traffic. And by testing keywords it provides many ways to complement existing SEO. it grants you to develop overall marketing strategies. Searching for a high number of low volume keywords that are inexpensive to advertise and but that keywords still providing significant ROI. PPC Management Service grants you to buy to positions for related keywords on a search engine. You can search your target audience with varying PPC ad formats and also allows you to use a paid advertising format. That creates instant traffic to your business site.
- Text Ads
- Display Ads
- Remarketing Ads
- Shopping Ads
Before we talk about What is PPC, Types of PPC, Advantages of PPC and how PPC is different from SEO and SMO, Let’s find out which is the Best PPC Training Institute in Delhi.
Here is the list of Top 5 PPC institute in Delhi:
- Digital Hikes
- Digital Vidya
- NIIT Digital Marketing
- Alfa Metis Pvt. Ltd.
- Pace Career Academy
Digital Hikes is the Best SEO Training Institute In Delhi and there are many benefits you can get from here which is unavailable in most of Institute.
In Top 10 Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi, we find out why Digital Hikes is at the top position in Delhi and benefits of choosing Digital Hikes for PPC Management Service.
Some of the benefits of choosing Digital Hikes is here in short:
- Experts Trainers
- 100% job guarantee
- Focus on Practical
- Work on live project
Now let’s find out what is PPC, Types of PPC and Advantages of its.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay-per-click and also known as CPC (Cost-per-Click), This Digital Marketing model is used to drive traffic to your website via Internet advertising. This model works when an ad is clicked by a visitor which published by the publishers.
In other words, you can say that it’s a method by which advertisers pay a fee for each visitor. Basically, PPC is related to First-tier search engines like Google Ads, Bing Ads.
What are Google Ads?
Everyone knows about Google because it is in Top position between many top companies like Microsoft, Apple, etc.
So that’s why Google ads which also known as Google Adwords is the major PPC advertising platform in the world. It also works on the Pay-per-click model an advertiser place bid on relevant keywords and pays a particular amount of fee according to the rank of keywords.
Now we know what is PPC and Google ads as well so let’s talk about the Types of PPC which is as follows:
- Paid Search Marketing: Paid Search Marketing is a very popular and well-known term for PPC advertising. Tier-1 Search engine like Google, Bing shows your given ad to those visitors who searched for relevant information. You just have to set up campaigns and choose keywords that are relevant to your products and then finally a landing page where visitors reach after clicking on the ad.
- Display Advertising: Many times when you are visiting websites and seeing ads in the form of banners, image or text in the corner of the display that’s known as Display Advertising. They are useful as brand awareness not for click purposes.
- Price Comparison Website Advertising: Usually these types of websites gather different prices of products and services from own or other merchant website and then show visitors best deal.
- Social Media Advertising: Social Media is a great PPC platform with high click rates and by this, you can create your brand awareness very fast. Facebook & Instagram are the best social media platforms.
- Affiliate Marketing: In this marketing advertisers create PPC ads to promote their products or services on such places like Search Engines, Price Comparison Website, Target Content Sites, Heavy Trafficked Websites.
It works on CPA (Cost-per-Action) which means that payment is done on a result basis.
10 benefits of choosing PPC Advertising
There are several benefits of PPC which can boost small business in less time. Let’s talk about the top 10 benefits of why you choose PPC advertising.
- It will give you faster results than any other thing.
- One of the main benefits of choosing PPC Advertising is that it gives you a vast of results. You have to put your effort on starting time after that you can relax for some time.
- Tired of Google Algorithms, don’t worry those rules don’t apply to this. So you can focus on this easily.
- Choosing your customer is becomes easier.
- Brand Awareness ain’t as tough by using this method.
- Interaction with local customers becomes easier.
- Worry about expenses or spent a lot of money but didn’t get any results? PPC is a budget-friendly method you can use and save your money.
- You can use the user business mind into other mediums too.
- It gives you a better business opportunity which you can take advantage of.
- Better Reporting tools with user-friendly functionality.
So we discussed PPC and it’s the type and also its advantages, Now let’s see some important point to look out before starting a PPC Campaign.
5 Important things you should know before starting a PPC Campaign
- Research, Research, and Research until you found a perfect goal for your business. You shouldn’t go for those targets, In which you ain’t interested otherwise you will end up with nothing.
- Keyword tool lets you know which keywords on high ranking so you won’t go for a bad Keyword.
- First, make the budget before starting the campaign otherwise you will spend more money with fewer earnings.
- Know your competitors and their goal. It always works because if you can think like your competitors then you can do many other things which they ain’t doing and can easily defeat them.
- Creating a good and well-convinced campaign that is relevant to your products is much more helpful than many things.
Now you know the strength of PPC and choosing the best Institute will make you better than your competitors and we know that Digital Hikes is the Best PPC Training Institute in Delhi, So by choosing the best institution will take you to the next level.